Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 19: It takes two to tango, and two to make a mango.

So here at last are some Belly Elevation Pics that some of you have been asking for!

I am in Week 19 of my pregnancy, almost to the halfway point! One of my pregnancy resources says that the baby is now the size of a mango. But I obviously look like I am smuggling a canteloupe. To date my total weight gain is 15 lbs, and boyee, am I feeling it. My belly feels like it is in a constant stretch, and my center of gravity has definitely shifted. My stride has also shortened and I have trouble bending down to pick things up (which is terrible, since I am so clumsy these days!). Generally, I have been feeling well - I definitely have more energy these days!

The photo featured of Tyler and me was taken just a couple of days after we found out our news. (I think I was in my 6th week.) I had taken a home pregnancy test which told me I was pregnant (to my complete shock and astonishment), and that following weekend, we were headed out of town to a wonderful wedding of some close friends. I refrained from some serious imbibing that weekend, but we obviously still enjoyed the event and were celebrating our "secret", known at that time to only me, Tyler and God.

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love that photo of you two, and especially so, now that we're all in on the "secret!"

    ReplyDelete