Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Out of the Fog and into the Blog!

I decided while I was bored at work today that I should start a blog. I had been thinking about it and had initially thought, "now who would have ANY interest AT ALL in what I have to say?", especially considering the abundance of the social internet sites and blogospheres that are currently out there in the world wide web. Additionally, I don't think I am interesting or entertaining enough to fill a blog spot. Furthermore, I have made no real attempt to subscribe to tweets nor am I a super-active member any social networking site so forming a blog is a kinda a stretch for me, but I do like the idea of getting out of my technological comfort zone and exploring what I, and others, may possibly gain from my blog. Several weeks back, a cousin suggested it, and I thought it might be a fun idea. Plus, you all might have a bored moment or two during your own workdays, during which you can check out my blog, right???

Over the past couple of years, my husband and I have been faced with several "grown-up" decisions:  first there was marriage of course, and then we purchased a house, tackled a major house renovation, and currently we have a child on the way.  Throughout all of these life phases we have found ourselves faced with many decisions - many economic and environmental decisions that naturally impact our way of life and quality of life.  Some of these, I'd like to share, hence the formation of this blog.  

So I hope you enjoy the blog, comment, and view regularly!  


2 comments:

  1. Love the blog action, sis! Hope everything is going well for you. Keep us posted! Love ya, mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally interested in your blog!!

    ReplyDelete